Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Hi Everyone!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry I haven't been around much. The good news is I've been having a great summer. Spending lots of time outside, either on the lake in our boat or on the motorcycle, or gardening or something.

    I do plan on coming back out of my hibernation when the weather cools off again. In the mean time, I just wanted to say hi to everyone. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    wave

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 04, 2004 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Gem F ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hooray!
    Lake!
    Motorcycle!
    Fun!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, nobody's going to knock ya for spending time in Real Life. Especially if it's out doors on a motorcycle.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amen to what Rich posted. Hi Gem!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll fault her! You! Gem! Here! Now! Stay! Heh heh heh...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dwim's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 1999
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ain't the real world great Gem F? Oh wait, I've been doing nothing, NOTHING! but working...


    grrr.... [img]mad.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, the real world is great for me when it is summer. Its the only time I really like the outside world, and where I live in Canada, we get so little of it, so I have to enjoy it while I can.

    I have to admit though, surprisingly, I really miss all you online dudes and dudettes. (Hmmm,... that didn't sound so good, did it?) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I really want to get back here soon and do some good gossiping. gossip

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there any other kind of gossip...?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Redheads on motorcycles...oh yeahhhh....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 3peanuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2001
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •